Sunday 23 October 2011

Sunny Challenges and Creations Week 13

G'day everyone! Wow it is hard to believe that this week is our 13th week and boy have we been astounded by the creations that have been shared with us all each and every week since our inception. This week is was my turn to supply the sketch, and there are no special add ons this week, just the sketch so you can go for your life and create till you drop! So without further ado here is the sketch
and my interpretation





Now be sure to go and check out Kris and Vicky's blogs for some wonderfully inspirational ideal and creations, then get busy and create for us at Sunny Challenges and Creations, upload your picture and who knows you may well be our very next Ray of Sunshine. Until tomorrow take care and happy stamping,






1 comment:

Robyn said...

Sorry, I entered my name wrongly on the linky!! Are you able to change it to just "Robyn" or should I resubmit?