Sunday 6 November 2011

SC 01511...

Crikey, these weeks come round so fast.  No sooner does it seem like we have posted the current challenge & another is upon us...... but is so much fun!!!!!

This week Gwen has set the sketch & as per our challenges, the 2nd part is "Emboss Resist".  This is a fantastic technique & I know I have seen some beautiful creations out there in blogland, so come on all you stampers & lets see what you come up using this sketch.


Now for the samples created by the team -




Now you have seen our creations, it is your turn.  Create your project, come back & link it up with Mr Linky.  It is that easy!

Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see if you are the next Ray of Sunshine!

Happy Stampin'

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Great challenge girls. I'll see how I go this week with Dad and time etc.
So sorry to have missed seeing you three at Regionals, but Dad went into hospital on Tuesday and came home yesterday. He's now house bound for two weeks with me as driver.

Unknown said...

Thank you Miss Vicky for leaving a lovely comment on my blog. Because of your comment I found this challenge blog. I hope to play along often. Can you delete my first link, not sure what went wrong there. Thanks.